Ingredients (Serves 12)
- ½ cup of wholemeal flour
- ½ cup of white flour
- ¼ cup oat bran
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of low fat milk
- ¼ cup yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tray with oil.
- Sift flours and add other dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients in a bowl and mix with dry ingredients.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin tray.
- Cook on the middle rack for 30-45 minutes. To test if ready, a skewer poked into a muffin should come out dry.
- Freeze leftovers in in small portions for an easy meal or snack