Skip to content
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 egg, whisked
- 100g cheese, grated or soft cheese
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, basil or herb of choice
- Preheat the oven to 200-220°
- Chop the cauliflower into fine pieces. It is easier to do this in a blender.
- In batches, steam the cauliflower until tender.
- Still working in batches, use a sieve to drain most of the water from the cooked cauliflower.
- Remove the rest of the water by wringing the cauliflower in a tea towel. Be careful not to burn your hands. The cauliflower should now look like rice and be dry to touch.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Cover a pizza tray with baking paper and press the mixture firmly into a pizza shape
- Cook for 20 minutes or until light golden brown
- This pizza base can now be topped with your choice of sauce, vegetables and meats or cheeses. Once topped, cook the pizza for a further 7-10 minutes or until cheese melts.