Skip to content
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 apple grated, skin on, juice retained (any juicy fruit will work)
- 2-3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 cup of diced fruit or mixed berries
- 1 cup of natural low fat yoghurt
- 50g of chopped nuts and/or seeds
- Mix oats, grated apple and cinnamon (soak overnight or serve immediately).
- Add ¼ of the mixture to a breakfast bowl top with ¼ cup of yoghurt.
- Sprinkle the nuts and top with ¼ cup of fruit.
- Repeat steps 1-3 with 3 remaining bowls.