- 400g tuna in spring water
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ¼ cup plain flour
1 cup frozen corn
- 1 ½ cup grated cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- In a small pot, mix flour with milk gradually, until smooth. Cook on low heat to thicken.
- Drain tuna and add this to sauce with the corn, eggs and 1 cup of the cheese. You may need to add a dash more milk if too thick.
- Place in a medium baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-40 minutes, until cooked through and cheese turns golden.
- Serve with a salad or on a baked potato.
- Canned salmon also works well in this recipe.
- You can mix in 2 eggs prior to baking in step 3.