Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 medium zucchini
- ¼ cup of mushrooms
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 tomato, diced
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup of skim milk
- ¼ cup of low fat cheese
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic glaze to serve (optional)
- ¼ cup of fresh herbs or 2 teaspoons of dried herbs (optional)
- Ingredients for salad of your choice (see salads section)
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Steam broccoli florets by placing in a bowl with a small amount of water and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk and cheese in a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Pour ingredients into a baking dish and bake until egg is set and the top is golden brown.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve with one of our fresh salads.
- Double the quantity and place half the mixture into a muffin tray and freeze for a quick and easy lunch