Skip to content
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- Oil or margarine for cooking
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of low fat cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh or dried herbs (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- 1 cup of chopped vegetables (ideas: mushroom, tomato, zucchini)
- ½ a cup of spinach
- Lightly cook the chopped vegetables and allow to cool.
- In the meantime mix the eggs, milk, cheese, herbs and Paprika.
- Add half of the cooled vegetables to the mixture then stir and pour into a medium to hot and lightly oiled pan.
- When the underside is golden flip and cook other side.
- Warm remaining vegetables and spinach and wrap them with the omelette base.