- Approx. 200g can of tuna in spring water
- Approx. 200g Philadelphia cream cheese
- ¼ cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons herbs such as chopped chives, spring or red onion, parsley
- ½ cup finely chopped celery, capsicum or cucumber
- Drain tuna and mix with Philadelphia cream cheese in a small food processor. Use a fork if you prefer.
- Mix in extra yoghurt if the dip is too thick, omit if the dip is the right consistency.
- Finely chop the vegetables and herbs and stir in to the tuna mixture.
- Serve with vegetable sticks or crackers.
- Serve on baked potatoes or pasta for a quick meal.
- Canned salmon also works well in this recipe
- Try adding other herbs and vegetables that you have on hand.