Ingredients (Serves 1)
- ½ cup of cereal of choice – eg oats, muesli, Weet-bix, All Bran
- ½ cup low fat milk
- ½ cup of low fat yoghurt
- 1 piece or 1 cup of fruit of choice – see below for ideas
- 1 pinch of cinnamon or shredded coconut, as a topping
Types of fruit which layer well:
- Chopped fresh fruit (Idea: bananas, strawberries or grapes)
- Canned fruit, drained (Idea: peaches or apricots)
- Dried fruits (Idea: sultanas or prunes)
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of muesli into a glass and top with a dash of milk, 1-2 tablespoons of yoghurt and a portion of your chosen fruit.
- Continue to layer until all ingredients are used.
- Finish with a topping of cinnamon or coconut and an extra dollop of yoghurt or extra fruit.