Skip to content
Ingredients (Serves 12)
- 1 cup of self-raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Oil for frying
- Extras: add chopped or mashed fruit like banana
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat a fry pan over a medium heat.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of batter in a fry pan and cook over a medium heat.
- When bubbles starts to burst on the surface of the pancake, turn the pancake and cook on the opposite side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Continue to cook pancakes in batches.
- Serve with your choice of fruit and yoghurt.