Skip to content
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 egg
- Dash of vinegar
- 1 slice of multigrain bread
- ¼ of an avocado
- Squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- Pinch of fresh or dried herbs, any kind (optional)
- 1 cup of chopped vegetables (Ideas: Mushrooms, Zucchini, Tomato and Spinach)
- Sprinkle of paprika or pepper (optional)
- Cook the vegetables with herbs in a pan until soft.
- In the meantime add vinegar and water into a pot and bring to a simmer.
- Crack the egg into a cup and tip into the simmering water (white first) and cook to your liking (2-3 minutes semi-soft and 3-4 minutes firm-set).
- Mix avocado, lemon/lime juice and herbs and spread on the toasted bread.
- Place the egg on the toasted bread and add the vegetables to the side.
- Sprinkle with pepper or paprika to finish.