Skip to content
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 5 jacket potatoes
- 1-2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of fresh herbs or 2 teaspoons of dried herbs (ideas: Rosemary, Coriander or Parsley)
- Cracked pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Wash the potatoes, cut into quarters and boil with the skin on until soft.
- Sautee the garlic and oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the garlic preserving only the garlic infused oil.
- Allow potatoes to cool slightly then mix garlic oil, fresh herbs and lightly season potatoes with the oil mixture.